Spring Beauty Loves

Hi readers! After a brief hiatus, I'm back on the blog today with my most recent beauty buys for spring. While a lot of times we think about updating our wardrobes as the seasons change, it is also important to lighten up our beauty routines as the weather gets warmer. Radiant skin is most certainly in this year, and here are a few products that will get you glowing.


Glamglow Supercleanse Mud to Foam Cleanser: This is one of my favorite new products. I use this every morning as a refreshing cleanser, but it also works as a mask if you apply a little extra and allow it to sit on your skin for 15-20 minutes. It delivers all the benefits of Glamglow's classic masks without over-drying your skin. This is best for oily to combination skin.

Bobbi Brown Art Stick: I have fallen in love with Bobbi's cheek and lip duos (hello, Pot Rouge!), and the sticks allow you to apply vibrant, flattering colors on the go. The pigments fade evenly, which makes them look great all day!

Nudestix Clean Up Pencil: Nudestix has taken the beauty world by storm, and I think this is one of the brand's best products yet— a make-up removing pencil. For those of you who smudge your mascara as often as I do, this is perfect for addressing tiny mistakes.

Bobbi Brown Hot Nudes Palette: This is the follow up to the Nude on Nude palette, which was a huge success last year. This is a similar, much more matte palette, making it more appropriate for every day wear. I love the bright pink packaging and the colors are versatile with a few sparkly options for day-to-night versatility.

Sephora Pearl Sheet Mask: If you haven't jumped on the sheet mask bandwagon you're definitely missing out. For newbies like me, check out Sephora's line of affordable masks ($6 per sheet compared to luxe masks that run upwards of $15-20). I have been loving the pearl brightening formula and the green tea mattifying and blemish-clearing formula. Plus, once you remove the mask, you can just massage the remaining product into your skin for all-day benefits.

Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Blue Orchid: I've noticed a lot of pastel nail polish lately, and I have been eyeing this light blue shade for awhile. Currently, I have Essie's Lilacism on my nails, but I am excited to try out this sweet baby blue the next time I paint my nails.

Bite Beauty 5 Night Fix for Lips: As I've been experimenting with bolder lip colors lately, I've taken special care of my lips, making sure they're always hydrated. This 5 night lip mask set is great for plumping and moisturizing.

Laura Mercier Contour Palette: I am not great at contouring. Maybe it's my face shape, but whenever I try to add a little dimension to my cheeks I look like I've smeared something on my face. Not good. This palette seems like a great starting place with its easy to blend, creamy formulas. I'll update you all on my progress!

Origins Original Skin Serum: The blog world is abuzz with the launch of this product, marketed for the changing skincare needs of 20 and 30-somethings. The serum features a blend of potent ingredients, which include salicylic acid (fights lingering acne and promotes cell turnover), algae (great for oil control) and Persian silk tree (super-hydrating).


xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment