Top 5 Mascaras


Hi beauties! Today I've pulled together my favorite mascaras to share with you.  I've featured a range of both rubber and natural brushes as well as my favorite formulas for lengthening, curling and adding volume to limp lashes. Enjoy!

1. Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes | This formula is excellent for volume and lengthening, but my favorite thing about this product is how well it builds without clumping. Plus, the conical shape of the brush allows you to reach inner and outer corner lashes without smudging product on your face!

2. Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara | This mascara is best for creating a doll-like, soft and volumized look. It isn't the best for lengthening per se, but for the girl who wants a more natural look, the formula goes on beautifully and enhances natural lashes.

3. Benefit They're Real! Mascara | Benefit's mascara is the best for a  dramatic look as it provides the wearer with the appearance of actual false lashes. I love that the rubber brush has spikes on the end for coating hard-to-reach lashes with product too. Beware, however, this product is  difficult to remove (in fact, Benefit released a make up remover specifically for this!).

4. CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel | This product is a new favorite of mine that I discovered in the fall. It is definitely a luxury item, but it delivers what it promises— dramatic, volumized lashes in a single swipe. While it isn't an essential, I think the results after application explain the hefty price tag!

5. YSL Babydoll Mascara | I've raved about this mascara for awhile as it was the first high end mascara I actually thought was effective. The rubber brush is flexible which promotes curled, lengthened lashes, and the formula isn't flaky or clumpy which is definitely a plus if you're wearing it all day!
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment