Spring in Your Step


Today I've rounded up some of my favorite spring shoes, all in universally flattering neutral shades that will go with any outfit and elongate your (wintry pale) legs as they make their foray out into the sunlight again. 

This season, I'm all about unique textures. I love Chloe's Lauren Scallop Flats which are a great transitional piece through the fall given their warm texture, and adore rag + bone's perforated Wyatt Slingback Sandals. In terms of silhouettes, I've completely given into the pointy toe trend. I've been sporting an all black pair, but this version of Valentino's Rockstud Ballerina in a soothing cream color is fresh and will go perfectly with pastels. Getting even trendier, check out Aquazzura's Christy lace up flat in nude, there's a reason they're on every fashion blogger's Instagram— they're perfect for dressing up a pair of pants and a blouse or pairing with a dress! Espadrilles have been a new find in my life, as both wedges and flats. For a little bit of height, check out Joie's Phyllis Lace Up Espadrille or for something casual, I like Gucci's 'Pilar' Espadrilles (plus, Pilar is my best friend's name!). Finally, for a twist on a classic sandal, my pick is Loeffler Randall's Saskia Sandal that features adorable pom pom tassels on the ties! Too cute!

How are you stepping into spring?!
xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment